Bootstrap was created by Mark Otto and Jacob Thornton at Twitter and discharged as an open source item in August 2011 on GitHub.
Why Use Bootstrap?
- Bootstrap is a free front-end structure for quicker and simpler web improvement
- Bootstrap additionally enables you to effortlessly make responsive plans
Preferences of Bootstrap:
- Simple to utilize: Anybody with simply essential information of HTML and CSS can begin utilizing Bootstrap
- Responsive highlights: Bootstrap’s responsive CSS changes with telephones, tablets, and work areas
- Portable first methodology: In Bootstrap 3, versatile first styles are a piece of the center system
- Program similarity: Bootstrap is good with every single present-day program (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Edge, Safari, and Opera